Pages

Perfectly Retro Kate Spade SS 2013

Friday, March 29, 2013

I know I posted about Kate Spade yesterday, but I like her Spring/Summer 2013 collection even more than  her fall. 

The collection was a perfect mix of retro vibes and modern styling with bright colors and bold patterns. I loved the Mondrian inspired prints as well. 


I'm a huge fan of wristlets so of course I think that wicker apple bag is super cute. Also, I would love to own those silvery shoes. 

Bows and mint are a perfect combo. This is definitely something I would wear all the time. I'm considering a diy of an old cardigan by cutting it into shrug length and adding lots of bows similar to this, but probably in pink. 

I love the rubbery-looking pink basket bag. Would be so cute with a long strap as well. And the lucite necklace definitely completes the look. 

Perfect pink pumps, and the suit is just adorable with that skinny pink belt. 


I have a crush on this skirt. SO cute. 


Perfect mix of all of my favorite colors. It's so summery and the stripes remind me of  '70s polyester prints. 

All pink everything is my dream. 








No comments:

Post a Comment